News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Jeremy Geertsema

Does anyone know if you get multiple rides during the AP/DVC previews?

I never attended the Ratatouille one so was curious how it all works with the time slots and such…

gerarar

Premium Member
Oh that makes a ton more sense, heck I’ve probably used it before, but Disney should get that updated though!
It's not necessarily Disney submitting these filters (it'll say sponsored if Disney does submit one, like the 50th celebration geofilter).

Most likely case here is that nobody has submitted a new Epcot one in a long while, which Snapchat then reviews and approves. I've made some for my HS and college and they have strict guidelines lol

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Does anyone know if you get multiple rides during the AP/DVC previews?

I never attended the Ratatouille one so was curious how it all works with the time slots and such…
Just remind the CM up front that you never got to see the Rat preview. I'm sure they'll let you in again to make up for that.

celluloid

I’m assuming this will open with VQ, but I’m wondering why Disney hasn’t made that announcement yet. Maybe it will just open standby & ILL? That seems like a disaster waiting to happen

It could be chaotic but then again, it has a stricter height requirement than many of the previous recent opens, presumably decent capacity and reliability and is spinning rollercoaster which will turn a lot of the potential gate number away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom