News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
In the concept art the left side of the building looked the same as Universe of Energy. Did that detail happen? Is the ride going to "rewind" to old EPCOT?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

KrzyKtty

I'm so excited this will be open for our trip in June. I'm gonna start stalking the thread when it finally opens to see the best course to make sure we get on the ride.

mysto

ILL basically achieves the same thing as a virtual queue. although it they have reliability problems then virtual queue will be less of a customer service hassle.

I had this thought too, since ILL has largely replaced BGs they would use ILL.

Then I thought about it a little more, there are big differences. When a BG is in use there is no standby, none. Plus BGs are free. So I think BGs handle really excessive demand better and may be used. If they want "10 hour waits" for standby like Universal had as a PR stunt they might use ILL.

Piebald

Anyone know if those goes upside down or anything related to speed? I dont care personally but it's the first indoor coaster I think that's opened at Disney in the social media age (Gringotts too but that's very tame) so curious how people will react to going in blind. I imagine riding RnRC was crazy if you were used to Disney and had no idea what to expect other than the launch.

Hope it's good. Will be tough to top Velocicoaster but if its well made it could be fun.

KrzyKtty

I had this thought too, since ILL has largely replaced BGs they would use ILL.

Then I thought about it a little more, there are big differences. When a BG is in use there is no standby, none. Plus BGs are free. So I think BGs handle really excessive demand better and may be used. If they want "10 hour waits" for standby like Universal had as a PR stunt they might use ILL.
I think it's entirely possible they might use both BGs and ILLs. At least for a short time they did that for Remy's

KrzyKtty

Anyone know if those goes upside down or anything related to speed? I dont care personally but it's the first indoor coaster I think that's opened at Disney in the social media age (Gringotts too but that's very tame) so curious how people will react to going in blind. I imagine riding RnRC was crazy if you were used to Disney and had no idea what to expect other than the launch.

Hope it's good. Will be tough to top Velocicoaster but if its well made it could be fun.
I read that there is no upside down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom