News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
I wonder if WDW isn’t setting themselves up for a bit of failure with the incredibly long build time - people may be led to expect more then the ride is intended to deliver.

It's probably good to put some space between the opening of Velocicoaster and Guardians to avoid comparisons... Summer 2022 would put a full year...

DisneyDean97

It's probably good to put some space between the opening of Velocicoaster and Guardians to avoid comparisons... Summer 2022 would put a full year...
From all accounts, this won't even be as thrilling as Expedition Everest, so it's not going to be fair to compare the two, even though we all know people will. I would love to see Disney try their hand at an actual thrill coaster again, I think they can do better than RnRC

tommyhawkins

I agree with you, but fortunately for Disney, they're building Tron at the most popular theme park on Earth and the GP will eat it up regardless when it opens.

Both Tron and CR will be received well by most park goers who wont care about build time.

However, within this particular DisTwitter type community, I expect universal praise for Tron despite it taking much longer to build, it being a MUCH shorter ride time....lower capacity ergo longer waits, and a clone than Guardians mostly because of the EFBs

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom