News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Bocabear

That spot in the cast member rotation at the entrance of an attraction is called “greeter.” Now you’ve heard the term. :)
I know what a "Greeter" is but I have never heard the canopy structure by an entrance called a "Greeter Structure"...Yes I can understand what it is... Just not heard that term used before.

rreading

Are you familiar with WebSpinners? It’s awful - worse then the DC ride in just about every way.

And Universal is at the same level as Disney and has been since Hogsmeade opened.
I expected that you were referring to the Frozen ride; I have not been on the WebSpinners ride. It looks like WebSpinners is the same concept of the DC ride; I would hope that the quality of it were better.

Universal definitely makes rides that are well done; but we don't enjoy them as much as Disney (Hagrid's motorbilkes would be a significant exception but you have to have someone with you willing to ride in the passenger seat - not the same experience at all; Mummy is really good; most others are too much noise)

UNCgolf

I expected that you were referring to the Frozen ride; I have not been on the WebSpinners ride. It looks like WebSpinners is the same concept of the DC ride; I would hope that the quality of it were better.

Universal definitely makes rides that are well done; but we don't enjoy them as much as Disney (Hagrid's motorbilkes would be a significant exception but you have to have someone with you willing to ride in the passenger seat - not the same experience at all; Mummy is really good; most others are too much noise)

Jurassic Park River Adventure and E.T. are great! They're my two favorite rides at Universal. Mummy is probably third.

tommyhawkins

Well The Zach’s posts are unfiltered behind the scenes looks filled to the brim with true insider information.
They're pre-written, the other month they F'd up and forgot to delete a section of copy with notes on.
I feel like they're trying to do what Joe used to do with Instagram, to make zack the relatable celebrity Imagineers only it's much more contrieved than the Authentic stuff Greg and Shelby put out on Velocicoaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom