Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklakeview

Thank you, but I don't take money.
Hey Marni,
I'm sorry but I'm a little late to the game here. I know I've heard about
-the Rat ride
- an England smaller ride (any ideas yet???)
- Ellen replaced with (gotg roller coaster???)
Did I miss anything else?
What exactly is The Spine? Is that the entrance of he park and all of the buildings they painted multiple colors over the least couple of years? Anything about a figment update or replacement? I don't see why they wouldn't listen to fans and just do an updated original version of the ride. They'd have an instant success

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Hey Marni,
I'm sorry but I'm a little late to the game here. I know I've heard about
-the Rat ride
- an England smaller ride (any ideas yet???)
- Ellen replaced with (gotg roller coaster???)
Did I miss anything else?
What exactly is The Spine? Is that the entrance of he park and all of the buildings they painted multiple colors over the least couple of years? Anything about a figment update or replacement? I don't see why they wouldn't listen to fans and just do an updated original version of the ride. They'd have an instant success
There quite a bit more proposed but they're what's being talked about on these forums at the moment.

The spine is classed as the area from the ticket windows, under SSE and up to the walkway to Showcase, including the Innoventions buildings and the fountain.

jklakeview

There quite a bit more proposed but they're what's being talked about on these forums at the moment.

The spine is classed as the area from the ticket windows, under SSE and up to the walkway to Showcase, including the Innoventions buildings and the fountain.
Thank you very much. You said one of the 2 designs for the spine was horrible??

flyerjab

Since you mentioned the fountain, does that mean it could be changed in some way? I'm hoping plans don't call for its removal.

EDIT: One more thing. I apologize if I am asking what seems like something so trivial in light of the terrorist events that have happened across the pond. Here's hoping that you are safe as well as any of your friends and family members.

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Since you mentioned the fountain, does that mean it could be changed in some way? I'm hoping plans don't call for its removal.

EDIT: One more thing. I apologize if I am asking what seems like something so trivial in light of the terrorist events that have happened across the pond. Here's hoping that you are safe as well as any of your friends and family members.
Some plans include a fountain overhaul. Others are more radical though there should be a water something there.

And thank you, yes we are. It's like being back in the 1980s and 90s with the lunacitcs trying to terrorise.

jt04

You're welcome. And IMHO I thought so.

In all fairness you have been critical of Pandora, Frozen and other additions that have proved extremely popular with guests.

Seems a bit unfair we don't get to offer our subjective opinions also since your information is so privileged. Oh well.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
In all fairness you have been critical of Pandora, Frozen and other additions that have proved extremely popular with guests.

Seems a bit unfair we don't get to offer our subjective opinions also since your information is so privileged. Oh well.
Well, life's a bit@h ain't it?

I'm still critical of aspects of Pandora and Frozenstrom. Remember, average guests will like most things that you give them. You must have missed the spine proposal that I said was rather sleek. That usually means it's nice in case you didn't know. Just pointing out I do like things when I think they deserve it. Less you try and say otherwise.

Tell you what. You make your own contacts and we can discuss the things it seems you want to opinionate on.

Get back to me when you've done that.

BTW, when did you last visit?

Last edited:

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member

I'm still critical of Pandora and Frozenstrom. Remember, average guests will like most things that you give them. You must have missed the spine proposal that I said was rather sleek. That usually means it's nice in case you didn't know. Just pointing out I do like things when I think they deserve it. Less you try and say otherwise.

Tell you what. You make your own contacts and we can discuss the things it seems you want to opinionate on.

KMzwG_f-maxage-0.gif

HMF

Unfortunately, it seems like D23 2019 will be the year of Epcot. Although, that should be pretty exciting. Hopefully.
I would say potentially devastating but it could be exciting if the right choices are made. Here's hoping!

davis_unoxx

Original Poster

Let's not get personal, stick to talking about Epcot overhaul without trying to nag at other members. Thank you.

Kman101

Martin, like all of us, has every right to voice their concerns and criticisms. He sees and knows a lot of what could have been.

I don't try and judge things based on "what could have been" because there'd be a lot I don't enjoy, but different opinions make the world go round. It'd be pretty boring if we all agreed though when we do it's nice lol.

jt04

I'm still critical of aspects of Pandora and Frozenstrom. Remember, average guests will like most things that you give them. You must have missed the spine proposal that I said was rather sleek. That usually means it's nice in case you didn't know. Just pointing out I do like things when I think they deserve it. Less you try and say otherwise.

BTW, when did you last visit?

I think it is fair to point out that what you think might not be great may be great to others specifically because we have no way to judge the information. And it should be considered in that light. In no way am I saying what you bring to the boards is not appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom