Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otterhead

Go with the one without an IP that is about Energy! Is that so hard Disney?
907987.jpg
3ca74d3be7616f3f01dd3329b560f320.jpg

Otterhead

You could say the same about Ellen.
I wasn't actually making a snarky commentary, just thought it was amusing that Disney's put out a whole series of comics with Mickey & Goofy learning about energy -- hey, free IP! :)

To be honest, they really lucked out with Ellen. With how dated celebrity stuff gets, I bet nobody thought that she'd be more popular now than she was when the attraction opened.

njDizFan

A minor update on the slipping timeline.

Internal, management level and technical problems have slowed development. If they'll be enough to stall or even scrap the proposal time will tell.

That's all I can say for now.
It's so unnerving for us fans of upcoming rumored projects. UoE overhall, Rat ride, Spine renovation, UK attraction, several new WS pavilions, Tomorowland attraction, ToT reno, Stitch replacement, Speedway removal, Frontierland attraction, Mickey ride on again off again etc etc all stalled to some extent. The only thing that is concrete is the 2 IP lands at DHS and the gondola. I know this is the nature of rumors but let's hope we get some major stuff to stick

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It's so unnerving for us fans of upcoming rumored projects. UoE overhall, Rat ride, Spine renovation, UK attraction, several new WS pavilions, Tomorowland attraction, ToT reno, Stitch replacement, Speedway removal, Frontierland attraction, Mickey ride on again off again etc etc all stalled to some extent. The only thing that is concrete is the 2 IP lands at DHS and the gondola. I know this is the nature of rumors but let's hope we get some major stuff to stick
I know. Imagine the "things that never happened" post I could do in a decades time.

HMF

A minor update on the slipping timeline.

Internal, management level and technical problems have slowed development. If they'll be enough to stall or even scrap the proposal time will tell.

That's all I can say for now.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

HMF

I wasn't actually making a snarky commentary, just thought it was amusing that Disney's put out a whole series of comics with Mickey & Goofy learning about energy -- hey, free IP! :).
Those were the days when they didn't shove IP tie-ins into the attraction itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom