Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemmo

Anybody hear anything new?
I believe on one of the other threads it was mentioned that this has been delayed/pushed back to 2021 and Rat will take its place in either late 19 or early 20. Sounds like it's still moving forward but not sure if it's actually green lit or what.

Phicinfan

I believe on one of the other threads it was mentioned that this has been delayed/pushed back to 2021 and Rat will take its place in either late 19 or early 20. Sounds like it's still moving forward but not sure if it's actually green lit or what.
To clarify....
This was originally scheduled to be open around SWE timings to ease crowds swamping DHS. But due to technology they are using in building it was not designed to handle, it is being pushed back. So instead they pushed up putting Rat ride in France to help crowding, and plan to put GotG in UoE by no later than 2021 or so, in time for the 50th. Pretty sure this was all by @marni1971

Haymarket2008

I got the impression, from what little was said, that this has a chance of not even happening.

aladdin2007

A minor update on the slipping timeline.

Internal, management level and technical problems have slowed development. If they'll be enough to stall or even scrap the proposal time will tell.

That's all I can say for now.

Thank you for the update. So for now its more important to grab that last ride over on the great movie ride if one can, rather than energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom