Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Elias Disney

Maybe they will add a new attraction in the American Pavilion based on Saint Olaf, Minnesota. Based on Golden Girl's Rose Nylund. I can just see this new attraction come to life.... It definitely has a Disney base and has tie a to Disney's MGM Studios.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Even so that seems like a tight timeline if they go at average Disney speed. Still though, interesting that this leaped over GOTG in terms of timeline. Imo FW, especially energy, is in much more need of help than WS is.
Fixing Future World only can help in certain areas, but not for for spreading out Crowds in World Showcase. This is going to be noticeable during some days of Disney's festivals in Epcot since WS has food booths. People are going to drawn into that section of Epcot due to the food booths and if there is any other activities related to the festivals on the WS side of Epcot.

I didn't went to any festivals that Epcot has, but I did go during a busy time last year.
I noticed that on Labor day weekend last year on a Saturday around 5:00 or 6:00 p.m how crowded the side UK was on. As I was walking past Canada, the crowds were very packed. I don't fixing Future World could fixing that at the time of day I am referring to due to 2 reasons:

1.) Some attractions at Future World close 2 hours before the park itself closes.
2.) Illuminations happens in World showcase.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Fixing Future World only can help in certain areas, but not for for spreading out Crowds in World Showcase. This is going to be noticeable during some days of Disney's festivals in Epcot since WS has food booths. People are going to drawn into that section of Epcot due to the food booths and if there is any other activities related to the festivals on the WS side of Epcot..
"Fixing the park" should also reduce the reliance on festivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom