Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemmo

Lol. And yes. Rat will have to start this year to open 2019.
Even so that seems like a tight timeline if they go at average Disney speed. Still though, interesting that this leaped over GOTG in terms of timeline. Imo FW, especially energy, is in much more need of help than WS is.

JWG

Trying to shoe horn a cutting edge ride system into a building not designed for it.

Test Track opened 17 months late.
Thanks, we were there in '93 and again in '98 - so knew Test Track was coming, knew it was delayed, but that was about it.

Phicinfan

UK addition should go in pretty quickly. Some FW work. Rat would certainly be the first MAJOR new attraction.
okay getting hints things are moving now? Rat leading, but if they are looking at schedules has this been green lit? UK add also green lit?? enquiring minds want to know :)

Magic Feather

Oprah has been handing out new attractions like crazy in Burbank. How about TWO new countries and expansions or updates to a handful of existing countries?
If it gets approved. The countries getting improvements (other than UK and France) will practically be a game of Plinko, one at a time, with some huge, and others... Not so much I expect the new country behind door (and timeline) number one to get approved. I would be shocked to see behind door number two anytime soon, let alone in time for the 50th. Now as for door number three... Oh, wait? Didn't you kniw? There is always a door number three.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If it gets approved. The countries getting improvements (other than UK and France) will practically be a game of Plinko, one at a time, with some huge, and others... Not so much I expect the new country behind door (and timeline) number one to get approved. I would be shocked to see behind door number two anytime soon, let alone in time for the 50th. Now as for door number three... Oh, wait? Didn't you kniw? There is always a door number three.

OMG, YES!! We're getting Latvia!!!!

MCast

Wait - for real? Two countries? Any idea of which continents they reside on? I love to play the guessing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom