News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

jt04

Has there been any evidence of any type of strategy other than raising prices and cuts?! Anywhere with anything at WDW?

Everything done recently is haphazard catching up for years of stagnation, with absolutely no coordination and overall goal.

DHS is a perfect example of what happens without a plan. @marni1971 has touched on the continuing issues with the park will continue to disrupt the park for a good deal of time past SWGE opening. So a park which should be the pinnacle of Disney Parks is going to be a continuing source of problems.

Hotels and DVC, no plan there either, just Build Build Build. Uninspired, Themeless, Generic, and Expensive, and Parking Fees

Transportation, laughable.

@jt04, I think you're optimism is commendable, but come on now...

I think you are blurring the line with Uni. We know nothing about the new resort other than vague concept art. Get back to me once New Riviera and Coronado open please. Thanks for your comment.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I think you are blurring the line with Uni. We know nothing about the new resort other than vague concept art. Get back to me once New Riviera and Coronado open please. Thanks for your comment.

The Disney generic experience. The Riviera is as inspiring as the BLT, Coronado will be the same as basically any standard convention center hotel located in the South West.

Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, Yacht Club, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, All Stars, Pop Century/Animation combine immersion and theming to give you a memorable experience. Walk into the lobby of the Grand Floridian or AK Lodge and you have something unique. Walk outside the Polynesian or AK Lodge, or Floridian and you get a memorable genuine Disney experience. The new stuff is just ordinary.

What about the rest JT?

LukeS7

This is a bit more blue sky than the ones I did in the Tron and gondola threads, but figured I'd share (pardon the people that are cut in half, I worked with what I had)
Untitled-8.jpg

jt04

The Disney generic experience. The Riviera is as inspiring as the BLT, Coronado will be the same as basically any standard convention center hotel located in the South West.

Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, Yacht Club, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, All Stars, Pop Century/Animation combine immersion and theming to give you a memorable experience. Walk into the lobby of the Grand Floridian or AK Lodge and you have something unique. Walk outside the Polynesian or AK Lodge, or Floridian and you get a memorable genuine Disney experience. The new stuff is just ordinary.

What about the rest JT?

I will decide when I see the completed product.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
This is a bit more blue sky than the ones I did in the Tron and gondola threads, but figured I'd share (pardon the people that are cut in half, I worked with what I had)View attachment 321992

The only thing that would make it look better from World Showcase would be if they stuck some more crap on the side that spun, glowed, made fart noises, or whatever TWDC thinks appeals to the targeted demographic, everything else be damned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom