News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

ToTBellHop

How is the creepy Eric Idle moon not a meme yet?
giphy.gif

tparris

GotG isn't that bad from inside EPCOT. This picture is from December 2018 and the light blue paint blends nicely into the sky. The only reason you can see the box is due to the unfinished portions at the top.

View attachment 382825
Certain weather conditions and times of day definitely make it look better than at other times. It’s entirely dependent on that

DCLcruiser

Certain weather conditions and times of day definitely make it look better than at other times. It’s entirely dependent on that
Yes, but it's a light blue box over the tree line. It's not like GotGM:B where the tall building's exterior is overly themed. I doubt visitors will casually notice it.

KevinPage

I heard that Chapek slashed the budget for this and removed the AA’s? Sounds totally plausible knowing his methodology, but I can’t find that info myself via google (?)

trainplane3

I heard that Chapek slashed the budget for this and removed the AA’s? Sounds totally plausible knowing his methodology, but I can’t find that info myself via google (?)
I'm pretty sure @marni1971 said no AAs throughout the ride but there could be something in the preshows. Sad if those were cut though.
Edit: Nevermind!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom