News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Incomudro

Maybe all the new retro entrance additions and other stuff saying 'look over here!' will distract people enough from looking at the big blue box? I dunno. We'll see it firsthand here in 2 1/2 months. Once I see it in person I'll be able to give a more justified (albeit, still an opinion) critique of it....

I don't think you really see the box from the entrance.

Incomudro

oh. well.. never mind. lol :oops:
i thought everyone was complaining about from when the start their walk from the parking lot and stuff? Or looking at it from the monorail?

I don't know for sure - having not been there yet, but I believe that you see the building best from farther away - say across the pond.
Or from parking lot approaches.
I don't believe it looms over the entrance cue.
It's a matter of viewing angle.
I commute home from lower Manhattan for instance, and the closer I get to the Freedom Tower, the more difficult it is to see.

lazyboy97o

It’s not really visible from the entrance nor is it visible from most park areas. Where it’s most visible is from the parking lot (big deal) and from farther away distances (hotel towers) where it looks like the box Space Ship Earth came in....
It’s visible in east Future World, looming over the Play Pavilion.

Patcheslee

Out of all the comments this is what the building is reminding me of:

Attachments

• 1280px-VAB_exterior_and_LCC.jpg
    1280px-VAB_exterior_and_LCC.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 211

sedati

With the nature of construction and the fact that the area around it is currently stripped of trees, what we're seeing currently at least should be the worst it's ever going to be. Still hoping for some creative solutions beyond that if it is truly obtrusive.

lazyboy97o

With the nature of construction and the fact that the area around it is currently stripped of trees, what we're seeing currently at least should be the worst it's ever going to be. Still hoping for some creative solutions beyond that if it is truly obtrusive.
The tree line isn’t going to be raised that significantly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom