News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

GlacierGlacier

They may say so, but it's largely out of ignorance.
film-snob.jpg

JohnD

LOL. What's next? The locusts???

I just love the backside of the Chinese Theater, too... Mickey Avenue they call it? So.... industrially beautiful.

Or that inspired concrete bridge-like thing in Tomorrowland at Disneyland that's been more or less vacant for 25 years? What was it? A A Rocket-what? So chic.

Of course, having the Contemporary Hotel loom over Liberty Square was a stroke of genius, too.

The difference is that in HS you can have show buildings inside the park and they don't distract from the view. Studio buildings inside Hollywood Studios. Imagine that. One of the reasons it can maintain its name. While the focus is no longer about making movies, attractions are still inside studio buildings.

PhilharMagician

Well, it is a construction zone. Where there's construction there are porta potties. Tents could be mess tents for construction workers.

Nah, these tents are recently installed and beside they already have had office trailers and porta potties in place for the construction team

KBLovedDisney

Is the building supposed to be a vintage piece as well or something? The reason I ask is that the color palette looks like men's late 90s early 2000s vintage t-shirt designs that had the solid color with two (or three) color stripes, I mean who can forget this "bad t-shirt" reference...

cinderella01.jpg

But if that be the case, then they got the era all wrong unless this is an 70/80s retro color palette that I am very unaware of...

However, if it truly is trying to somewhat blend into the sky and greenery...uh Disney? Try again, maybe?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom