News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Rteetz

From Bioreconstruct

8CE702E0-BF6A-40B0-B065-A6FA2ABEF710.jpeg
7FD72FCE-8959-4B1A-A35C-84930765FA9C.jpeg

hobovampire

Sorry to rehash old questions if this is, but" Who is the contractor for the coaster? I keep trying to look it up but can't find anyone saying anything other than "Disney's doin a coaster, woo!" And was there anything solidified on the car types? I remember seeing it posted potential FJ-like mechanics but that was a while ago.

Also, if we're going for more cosmic IP, I say we get some Adam Warlock love. Heck, the Magus would do. Afaik, he's only GotG and Infinity Watch.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Sorry to rehash old questions if this is, but" Who is the contractor for the coaster? I keep trying to look it up but can't find anyone saying anything other than "Disney's doin a coaster, woo!" And was there anything solidified on the car types? I remember seeing it posted potential FJ-like mechanics but that was a while ago.

Also, if we're going for more cosmic IP, I say we get some Adam Warlock love. Heck, the Magus would do. Afaik, he's only GotG and Infinity Watch.

Barton Malow is the main contractor and Adena Corporation is doing the coaster installation.

Disneyhead'71

Barton Malow is the main contractor and Adena Corporation is doing the coaster installation.
To add to that, it is a Vekoma Controlled Spin ride system.

Movielover

Adam Warlock was teased at the end of GotG2. Since the coaster will be coming out after the third movie, I think there’s a pretty good chance of him being in the ride (like Mantis out in Mission Breakout).

At this point with the third movie being delayed the ride has a better chance that it will be out first...

aladdin2007

Coolest thing I ever bought in Hollywood Studios was an original one-sheet for Popeye. Too bad that shop is no longer in existence, like most of the former Disney/MGM Studios.

This got me thinking, although wrong thread I know sorry, but they took out everything that was nice in that park. Gone is sids at the front which was really themed and fun to shop/browse in,,I used to love hearing the old radio loops that played in there.... the writers stop shop by scifi, the disney gallery in the front of what was animation,,,,,what is left is just generic or toddler merch with all the same old stuff in whats left. And of course they were too cheap to give toy story land its own actual shop, instead sweet spells had to go for it, complete wrong location!
Management has really dropped the ball when it comes to cohesion and what use to be different things.

Kman101

This got me thinking, although wrong thread I know sorry, but they took out everything that was nice in that park. Gone is sids at the front which was really themed and fun to shop/browse in,,I used to love hearing the old radio loops that played in there.... the writers stop shop by scifi, the disney gallery in the front of what was animation,,,,,what is left is just generic or toddler merch with all the same old stuff in whats left. And of course they were too cheap to give toy story land its own actual shop, instead sweet spells had to go for it, complete wrong location!
Management has really dropped the ball when it comes to cohesion and what use to be different things.

I *always* insisted on going into Sid's.

I don't like what they've done to the shops on Sunset, either. They just don't get it. They, sadly, just look at these things differently than we do. I'm sure there's a lot of people within that hate these decisions. No one even bothers to look at the theming in the stores or on the ceilings so why should the average guest care? This is why they can often do what they want.

But then people think we're just being negative or looking for problems ...

sedati

My biggest Sid's regret was not buying the can of Jump orange soda they had from one of my all-time favorite films.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom