News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

trainplane3

Fixed that for you.
Would this be a suitable compromise? (put it in a quote box so I don't eat up page space)
stock-photo-a-muscular-businessman-flexing-his-arms-wearing-a-sleeveless-suit-114789343.jpg

Jones14

So apparently this thing is a money pit. Based on what we know of this attraction, what could possibly be sucking all of the money away?

AEfx

It’s typically cheaper to reuse. The building would have had its condition assessed before a decision was made to reuse or start fresh.

Let's hope if it isn't, then they don't do the asinine thing they did with Everest and build everything dependent on each other in terms of structure, ride, etc.

Whenever I hear someone crow about the accuracy of computer models, in general, not just in theme parks or building, I always think to how much Disney made of how sophisticated EE was because of the computer modeling process, and how computers can only model based on the parameters that humans give them...

lazyboy97o

Let's hope if it isn't, then they don't do the asinine thing they did with Everest and build everything dependent on each other in terms of structure, ride, etc.

Whenever I hear someone crow about the accuracy of computer models, in general, not just in theme parks or building, I always think to how much Disney made of how sophisticated EE was because of the computer modeling process, and how computers can only model based on the parameters that humans give them...
Huh? The structural systems (coaster, mountain and yeti platform) at Expedition Everest are independent of each other, not dependent. They would definitely be digging out chunks of the slab (which I would image to be quite thick to accommodate the weight of the moving theater) to pour separate foundations for the coaster.

KrazyKat

I might have missed this but do any insiders know if any of the dinos from UOE might have been moved over to the Dinosaur attraction at AK and added in somewhere as maybe a background addition?

smile

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom