News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

djkidkaz

I think M:S has GotG merch. And if I exit this ride and don't find myself in a gift shop, I'll be in complete and utter shock...in the best way possible.

Really? Little Mermaid, 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, Navi river journey, don’t exit into gift shops and those are newer attractions. Even flight of passage you can essentially just go right instead of into the shop if you want.

trainplane3

Really? Little Mermaid, 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, Navi river journey, don’t exit into gift shops and those are newer attractions. Even flight of passage you can essentially just go right instead of into the shop if you want.
Welp I'm dumb but I haven't rode those attractions. I don't really hang around Fantasyland and Mickeyzoomas Revenge had me stuck in the bathroom on my August trip so I couldn't make it to AK for Avatar land. I will be doing FoP late next week though.

The Empress Lilly

Exits through gift shops is already a forgotten, distant nightmare. A scandalous product of that disastrous Disney era of early nineties to early tens. Tacky, cheap, ridiculous.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Who doesn't need an Avatar 2017 snowglobe?
hand.jpg

MrHappy

They have to sell their daily quota of cheep nik-naks somehow. Who doesn't need an Avatar 2017 snowglobe?
I'd think that the few people who actually meander through the post-ride shop and make a purchase isn't as lucrative as we may think. It seems to me that most guests find it as an obstacle as they rush to the next FP+ or ADR. So, Disney has lots of people running numbers and concluded the ROI isn't in post-ride shops (any more at least).

EDIT: I'd also like to toss out there the MagicBand, aka magical human tracking system. They most likely have some data where they see where the traffic is - I imagine a super cool heat map, where these shops are ice cold.

JEANYLASER

Is Guardians of the Galaxy in Epcot will be a rollercoaster and Who said the Guardians of the Galaxy will be a rollercoaster in Epcot? Please tell me!:confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom