News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

rocketraccoon

No new updates, but a few new white flags behind the pavilion and one of the warning signs near the doors has been partially removed.

The Legacy Showplace at The Odyssey for Epcot's 35th has the concept art out on display in the Future World section. Of note is that they actually call the ride an E-ticket, which is on neither the Ratatouille or Royal Summerhaus descriptions. I thought they dropped that classification, at least publically, awhile ago?

j0F1UYy.jpg

KtwJb42.jpg

Biff215

No new updates, but a few new white flags behind the pavilion and one of the warning signs near the doors has been partially removed.

The Legacy Showplace at The Odyssey for Epcot's 35th has the concept art out on display in the Future World section. Of note is that they actually call the ride an E-ticket, which is on neither the Ratatouille or Royal Summerhaus descriptions. I thought they dropped that classification, at least publically, awhile ago?

j0F1UYy.jpg

KtwJb42.jpg
That is surprising that they used that term, as I believe it is only used internally by Disney these days. Not really a surprise though, anything less in that spot would be a huge disappointment.

No Name

j0F1UYy.jpg

KtwJb42.jpg

Bob Chapek used the term at D23. More startling to me is how it so proudly recounts the devolution of Epcot Center.

EricsBiscuit

j0F1UYy.jpg

KtwJb42.jpg
Maybe the phrase E ticket is a tb to when SL visited even though they didn't use tickets then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom