• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Guardians of the Galaxy attraction confirmed for Epcot

Advertisement
I just hate how there are so many questions, so little information, and a released "Blue Sky" artwork for ""Future World"" -- Why would they release such NON-Information at D23?

Probably corporate mandated to get people excited.
Get us excited about what though, that is the problem.

Just to reassure people to the effect of "HEY GUYS!!! LOOK! See? We have plans coming eventually!!".
Edit: What @HatboxGhostbuster said basically

Maybe more at the Epcot 35th event?
I guess maybe the general public is like "ooo, something shiny and new" but there is nothing there, intact as this and a few other threads have proven its use more uproar and questions to release that artwork specifically...

I will be there the morning of the 35th, I can hope I guess.....

Get us excited about what though, that is the problem.

I guess maybe the general public is like "ooo, something shiny and new" but there is nothing there, intact as this and a few other threads have proven its use more uproar and questions to release that artwork specifically...

I will be there the morning of the 35th, I can hope I guess.....
Get excited that something "new" and "exciting" and "more relevant, more timeless, more Disney" is in the works.

roj2323

Premium Member
There's more that's proposed demolition-wise than just Innoventions. I can't say more for now but that's what I mean about irreparable damage.

And that's without the whole IP / theme / story / dumb down argument.
Cue the replacement of the Seas Pavilion or an EPIC remodel of the facility in addition to the demolishing of the Fountain and at least a good portion of the Inventions buildings. Actually I wouldn't even be slightly surprised if the entire facade of the Land pavilion was replaced with something that puts the entry/exit point on the first floor instead of the second. The imagination pavilion is also due to be reimagined and I don't have high hopes for its survival either.

TheDad

That's well known. It's also a quick fix, panic reaction in a desperate attempt to boost attendance as opposed to doing the right thing.

In five years the area known as Futureworld could be a shell of its former self. Literally. We're on the cusp of possible irreparable physical damage being done to the park.

Like a few other things if it happens you'll know what I mean. If it doesn't I'll tell you about it sometime.
:hilarious:
THE SKY IS FALLING. THE SKY IS FALLING.

celluloid

Pirates 4 and 5 dropped because they were absolutely horrible films. As long as the films continue to feel fresh and fun they will last.

But of course that goes against the personal agenda of some on here so...
...the quality of a film and its financial success are not mutually exclusive though right? I am not a fan of 2-5 myself, but calling someone out on "personal agenda" and ending with "so..." is just a fancy way of saying you do nor care for their opinion and comes off as rude.