Gta Iv

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
I know we have a few gamers on here....

....anybody going to be playing GTA IV?

I'll be picking it up tomorrow morning. It'll be my first GTA game, and it just received a perfect 10 rating on IGN.com. It's the first 10 they've given out in 9 years.

I'll be on XBox Live, so if anybody wants to mulitplayer, throw up your gamertag here :)

doop

I'll probably pick it up for the 360 when I have the money. Used to play GTA III and Vice City for PS2, both great games.

coasterphil

I'm moving back home for the first half of the summer this week and am leaving my 360 behind, so I'm just going to wait until I get back to buy it.

erasure fan1

I've never been a huge fan of the GTA series. This one does look better than the others so maybe when it goes down in price I will pick it up. Maybe they will come out with a game of the year edition for the 360 with the downloadable content already in it. The projection is 9 million games sold on the first day.:eek:

I went with my brother last night for the midnight release. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick game. I've been playing them since GTA3 was released, and this blows them out of the water.

dxwwf3

Been playing for a while today on the PS3 and it took a little getting used to, but I'm completely sold on it now. And I still haven't got to a mission where you use a gun yet :). This is taking the series to a whole new level. Vicy City is my favorite video game ever, but this honestly couldn't best it by the time I'm done.

As with any GTA game, beating it as fast as possible isn't on my radar. I like to take my time with these games and IV certainly rewards those that take their time and appreciate the details......much like a Disney park ;)

i just picked it up this weekend. awesome game! so much to do! i loved vice city, not even for the missions, i just liked to wander around and wreck havoc! i usually like to mess around with single player in a game for a little while before venturing into multiplayer. dont want to look like a n00b. haha

Legacy

The game is great, and it amazes me that I have 25+ hours in it and I'm only 40% done.

I can't figure out multiplayer for the life of me... which is fine because the single-player campaign is so awesome.

Figment626

Huge fan of this franchise, couldn't wait for the release of this game. I actually got ahold of the game two days early. Enjoying it alot....missing a few little things here and there from past GTA games but overall it's still a great game with some cool new features. Online is good too, many modes to play and free roam can be fun if you get creative. Then again I'm one who can just cruise the streets, explore and cause a little chaos on my own for hours without getting bored.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
Funny part is I went out at store opening on the release day...I played it for an hour and quit. I told myself I was going to finish Burnout Paradise first, as I'm 96% complete as I write this. I want it to be the first game I get 1000/1000 gamerscore on.

dxwwf3

I haven't had a ton of time to play it lately due to high school spring football practice (I coach) and the NBA Playoffs (Go Magic!), but I did sit down and watch some TV shows today and the Poker show in particular is one of the hardest laughs I've had in a while. This game is on a whole other level.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom