Grrr, can't think up a dinner reservation on our Magic kingdom day.

JohnD

Leave Magic Kingdom to eat!!! Hop on the Monorail and eat at OHana (Poly) or The Grand Floridian Café.

I've done that in the past for lunch and plan on having dinner at Kona Cafe in several weeks. It makes for a nice quick break out of the park and is only a monorail away.

clarabellej

I can't remember the name of the guy that wrote and sings as Sonny Eclipse, but it's definitely not Bill Murray. He had a full article in an old Disney magazine - very interesting.

EDIT - I just searched for this, and found Kal David -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kal_David
I know it wasn’t Bill Murray, LOL. Sure had a “Nick the longe singer” style to it though.

Thanks for the article. That was interesting!

It is really quirky when you think about it.

Glad we ended up there on this last trip.

clarabellej

I know it wasn’t Bill Murray, LOL. Sure had a “Nick the longe singer” style to it though.

Thanks for the article. That was interesting!

It is really quirky when you think about it.

Glad we ended up there on this last trip.
Oops “lounge” singer, not longe.

righttrack

I find MK to have the blandest offerings with the exception of Skippers Canteen and maybe Be Our Guest. It really depends where your preferences lie. Some people like bland. I'd probably go the route of O'hana or Kona Cafe myself.

larandtra

I would echo worse park to find dining options in. At least for sit down meals. Skipper Canteen is the only restaurant I ever recommend as far as quality of food and the overall theme goes. Great menu, a bit daring, and well executed. The rest of them fall way short and Id be more inclined to go to one of the monorail resorts to eat a sit down meal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom