Ground Transport to Resort

Fear

Original Poster
Closing in on our cruise/stay at WDW and had a quick question regarding timing. We have arranged Ground Transport both ways taking us from Port Canaveral to our resort. I know that they tell you what time your bus will leave when you debark, but can anyone give me a baseline idea about when we can expect to get to the resort? I haven't seen much info on that.

I want to make sure I have an accurate "arrival time" for that stay so we can hopefully just toss our bags in the room and then head to a park right after.

EOD K9

I second the above. The buses generally depart at 0900am. Our bus was full at 0830 and we waiting until our scheduled departure time. We were the first hotel for drop off and it took us about 50 minutes. Unfortunately, our room wasn't ready yet. This March we are taking the bus to the PC then renting a car for the way back.

Fear

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies; hopefully if our room isn't ready yet they can hold on to our baggage while we head to the parks. Regardless, I still said we'd check in early, around 10.00am that day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom