Grocery Delivery

DreamalittleDisney

Gardengrocer for us too... I'm sure it is higher than regular shops but we try and book it early .. think it's something like 15% discount if you book so many days out.

Also the bit of premium pricing is worth saving us time getting taxi to the shop and wasting our time doing it as we come over from the UK

Always been efficient and got everything we ordered

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
I haven’t used them but Instacart deliver from Publix, which is where we go to shop when we’re there. I might give them a try next time.

Every delivery company have a different pricing structure, and also rules on delivery of alcohol. GG ask for a faxed ID at the time of order, so they can just leave it at Bell Services. Some others insist you have to be there to accept it, so they can see ID in person.

Upvote 0

CinderAbby

I've never used them but I've heard others us WeGoShop (I'm pretty sure that's the name). If you have access to a car or are using a transportation service that includes a grocery stop, we got our groceries at Walmart this past year (the one on 192) with their grocery pick up service. Prices were much lower than Garden Grocer and everything was exactly what I wanted, produce was fresh, etc.

Upvote 0

Herdman

Garden Grocer for us on several occasions. Always been a success. Prices may be a little higher, but they've always been on time and accurate with our order.

Upvote 0

I am Timmy

I've heard good things about Fairytale Personal Shopper, they go where ever you want them to for a flat $20, even Costco. They can pick up anything, even strollers, according to the website. I emailed them with loads of questions, they emailed me back right away and said yes to all my requests. I'll be using them on my trip Dec. 3-8 at Uni, then Dec. 8-24 at DW.

Upvote 0

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
Any thoughts on Amazon Prime Now, compared to the others?

I've used Amazon Prime Now the past few times I've visited and it works out perfect! Here's the best way to use it.
  1. Before your leave for vacation, put in your resort address into the app on your phone.
  2. Add all the items you will need and put them in your cart.
  3. Once you land at MCO airport, purchase the items in your cart. You will choose a delivery window for the items to be sent to your hotel. I usually do it within 1-2 hours after I land. It usually takes an hour or so to get to the resort if you are taking the Magical Express.
  4. The items will be delivered to Bell Services. Usually Bell Services will call you to let you know your items have arrived. You will also be able to see within the app whether or not the food has been delivered. You can also call them if you want.
  5. That's it, you have you're food.

Upvote 0

mitchk

I've used Amazon Prime Now the past few times I've visited and it works out perfect! Here's the best way to use it.
  1. Before your leave for vacation, put in your resort address into the app on your phone.
  2. Add all the items you will need and put them in your cart.
  3. Once you land at MCO airport, purchase the items in your cart. You will choose a delivery window for the items to be sent to your hotel. I usually do it within 1-2 hours after I land. It usually takes an hour or so to get to the resort if you are taking the Magical Express.
  4. The items will be delivered to Bell Services. Usually Bell Services will call you to let you know your items have arrived. You will also be able to see within the app whether or not the food has been delivered. You can also call them if you want.
  5. That's it, you have you're food.

No alcohol though. That’s the big money saver

Upvote 0

piglet1

You can also use a car service from the airport (we liked Quicksilver) and they will do a free 30 minute grocery store stop for you, usually at Publix. Grocery stores in FL sell beer and wine, but if you want any other liquor and tell the car service, they will stop at a grocery store with an attached liquor store. You arrive at your hotel with all your supplies, and bell services can store anything cold in the fridge if your room isn't ready

Upvote 0

skiing

I recently used fairytale personal shopper terrific services. They charge grocery store prices plus a flat $20 service fee no upcharge or hidden fees. Not the $5.19 charges for milk that garden grocer charges.

I believe they also do personal shopping and gift baskets.

Highly recommend will use next October again!!

Upvote 0

CLEtoWDW

Instacart was great. The prices were reasonable as with the delivery fees. We even had to change our delivery time the day of and that wasn’t a problem.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom