Grocery Delivery for Universal Hotels?

Weather_Lady

I know there are several that are available. FWIW, we used Amazon Prime Now (now rebranded as Amazon Fresh and moved to the main Amazon app) to deliver to us at the Hard Rock Hotel last month. We ordered through the app, selected a delivery window a few hours away, and had no issues. We were able to track the deliveryman's progress through the app, and met him right outside the lobby under the carport.

JoeCamel

I know there are several that are available. FWIW, we used Amazon Prime Now (now rebranded as Amazon Fresh and moved to the main Amazon app) to deliver to us at the Hard Rock Hotel last month. We ordered through the app, selected a delivery window a few hours away, and had no issues. We were able to track the deliveryman's progress through the app, and met him right outside the lobby under the carport.
Did the fact Amazon owns Whole foods (very close by) play into the process?

Weather_Lady

Did the fact Amazon owns Whole foods (very close by) play into the process?
No. We chose the Amazon grocery delivery service solely because we're familiar with it and have had good experiences in the past. We didn't order any items from the Amazon Whole Foods Market inventory, just Amazon Fresh. (I confess that Whole Foods doesn't exist in our part of the U.S. - we're squarely in Wegmans country - and I have no familarity with that chain.)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom