• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Greeting from North Vancouver, BC, Canada

jediyves

Original Poster
So a bit about myself: Ocean Kayak instructor, Videographer and film editor, athlete who races stair climbing and Stand Up paddling, build props and costumes occasionally, do lots of charity work and a member of the 501st Legion . ( Do you think I like Star Wars ?) .

What got me to like the mouse again: I went to Star Wars Celebration Orlando in April 2017 with my girlfriend. It was her first time, my second time. ( In fact I go to a lot of other comic and sci fi conventions ) . We stayed 2 extra days in Orlando after the convention to visit Walt Disney World. At first, I was really hesitant about having my girl friend take me to Disney Hollywood Studios or a Disney park, partially because I work in the film industry and in the outdoor retail world. I didn't want to be that guy who can only see a facade or a set and ruin the magic for my girlfriend ----- COMPLETE OPPOSITE AFFECT: I was able to turn my film production grown up side and turn in to a 13 year old again! On the morning before we had to fly back to Vancouver, we took the monorail to check out the parks and hotels. After I saw Epcot, I said to my girlfriend " We need to come back ! "
My girlfriend, who has been to WDW and Universal Studios a few times, had never seen a grown up man have so much fun.
44870584695_6a6259e112.jpg

The last time I was in Disneyland Anaheim was 1993, when I was 10.
Prior to WDW, I have only watched Adam the Woo on youtube getting banned and unbanned from theme parks.

And for the Universal Studios fans, this is My Jurassic Park Wrangler gear and my T Rex coworker.
43966192880_f73699f5fe_b.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom