'Green Army Men'

Stellajack

Premium Member
Original Poster
Do any of you recent returnees from WDW know if the " little green Army men" are still making their daily appearance at MGM? This is one of the things we just CAN'T MISS seeing if they are still appearing. Thanks in advance for the info.:lookaroun

JEDI1138

Originally posted by Stellajack
Do any of you recent returnees from WDW know if the " little green Army men" are still making their daily appearance at MGM? This is one of the things we just CAN'T MISS seeing if they are still appearing. Thanks in advance for the info.:lookaroun

Oh Yes! In the Mornings I have seen they in the Park lot Guarding the trams while people get on. also I have seen them in the parade. They are probably In and around the park during the day also.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
they are still there..

you can catch them in the early morning (around park opening) in the parking lot for a few sets. Afterwards, they go to the courtyard by the hat for a few more.

They are also in the parade, and by Al's Toy Barn in the late afternoon (well.. c'mon.. the platoon usually has 6 soldiers, but the parade has 3.. the other 3 hafta do something)

WDWManic

Originally posted by mktiggerman
they are still there..

you can catch them in the early morning (around park opening) in the parking lot for a few sets. Afterwards, they go to the courtyard by the hat for a few more.

They are also in the parade, and by Al's Toy Barn in the late afternoon (well.. c'mon.. the platoon usually has 6 soldiers, but the parade has 3.. the other 3 hafta do something)
Cool, thanks im going down there in 9 days and I would like to see them.

Tramp

Originally posted by Stellajack

Hi Stellajack

...they were there as of last Friday, July 19th...they make several appearances during the day and provide a very brief time to take pictures and give autographs...so be up front with your camera ready so you can get a picture.

Cheryl

They sure are still there! I didn't know they made an appearance and I think it was the hit of the whole vacation for my 3 year old son. We saw them at MGM to the left of the MGM hat. I recall them saying that they are usually there around 2:30 p.m. and then they go off and get ready for the parade. I never saw them back at Al's Toy Barn, either in the morning or after the parade, so I couldn't vouch for that! Sarge took a bunch of pictures with my son and even signed "Sarge" on his hat! It was awesome!

Hope this helped!

*O****O*****O******O*******
I miss Mickey already!

Cheryl
:cry:

TechnoCM

Extra info:
I happen to know a LOT of GAM's, and they will never "die." LOL

They sometimes use the van for transport, but then again, that is not always gonna happen. They are featured in the parade, and there are 3 (in case people still don't know). Their location used to be in fromt of the Hat Icon, but it has gone back to the Toy Barn. They have always been around since I have been working there over 2 years ago.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
nope.. the GAM are too damn popular and cheap to maintain... no sense to can them

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom