Greatest attraction to ever grace EPCOT

What is the best attraction to ever exist in EPCOT?

• Spaceship Earth Cronkite version

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Spaceship Earth current version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horizons

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Mission: Space

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • World of Motion

• Test Track

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • American Adventure

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Universe of Energy (it hasn't changed hugely)

• The Living Seas

• The Seas with Nemo

• Listen to the Land

• Living with the Land

• El Rio Del Tiempo

• Gran Fiesta Tour

• Maelstrom

• Imagination original

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Imagination second version

• Imagination current

• Soarin'

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • other (please specify)

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

Sam Eagle 1776

Original Poster
Of all the rides and shows to ever be featured in EPCOT, what is your favorite? Why'd you pick that one?

ignore the first version of this thread (the one that says don't open) I forgot to add the poll to that one...

Jasonflz

I would say UoE (Ellen version).

I picked it because it has the best show and ride system in any theme park.

Sam Eagle 1776

Original Poster
And yet your profile picture features Horizons? I personally do think that horizons was the best ever. It followed what EPCOT originally was supposed to be and was a great dark ride. I like Mission Space but it was a shame to destroy Horizons.

Matt and Kelly

I picked Soarin'

Ever since I first went on it at DL years ago, it's been one of the rides I can never miss on any given trip. No matter how long the line is, I'll always make sure to go on Soarin at least once.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
A vote for Horizons here. The ultimate immersive nature of the attraction and the great story line make this a timeless classic.

Jasonflz

And yet your profile picture features Horizons? I personally do think that horizons was the best ever. It followed what EPCOT originally was supposed to be and was a great dark ride. I like Mission Space but it was a shame to destroy Horizons.

:D Not anymore. I never even rode Horizons.

Jasonflz

Ok, that's a worthy excuse. Definately. I only actually got to ride it somewhere between 5 and 10 times but it was pretty sweet.

I can imagine. It seemed like a very good ride judging by videos. Mission Space isn't very interesting for me, mainly because of it's length.

Belle91

I love American Adventure. My favorite part is the music. I love the film at the end. Golden Dream is one of my favorite Disney attraction songs.

Mouse Man

For me it was the origional Imagination. Just loved the ride and the wonderful colors along with a character that fit the exibit Figment. World of motion was second and the Cronkite SSE third.

ShadowWind

It was a hard choice actually as some of my favorite attractions are/were in EPCOT. I went with World of Motion, which I see so far I am alone on, because as an artist who does story artwork, I really appreciated the detail and comedy that went into each and every scene. My runners up though were the original Imagination (again, amazing artistry), Horizons, and American Adventure.

TinkIce

Tie between Test Track and Soarin'. Both are great rides for the whole family (this year will be the first that my younger siblings have ridden Test Track!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom