Great restaurants outside of Disney/Disney Springs and US?

Lilofan

Interesting. I wonder why they failed (Lots of possible reasons).

They were never upscale or trendy, but the rock shrimp is to die for in their Titusville location.

Even living in Central Florida I did not know about it until a lawyer I dated that lived in Southern Florida said when she came up to visit me, we must stop there. We did, and ever since I have loved their rock shrimp [Cannot personally state how good their other dishes are, I just get rock shrimp]. Though I do not go to Titusville often, and am currently dieting so not eating out often for the next few months.
Dixie Crossroads was for a number of years at the end of International Drive and Oak Ridge Road in the failed Artegon mall. It was regarded as an anti mall with emphasis on mom and pop stores that focused on arts and crafts.

Disney Experience

Dixie Crossroads was for a number of years at the end of International Drive and Oak Ridge Road in the failed Artegon mall. It was regarded as an anti mall with emphasis on mom and pop stores that focused on arts and crafts.
Ahh. I remember that mall and assumed it was that way because it could not get any anchor brick and mortar stores. I went there because I wanted to experience the XD movie theater setup and compare it with the traditional IMAX I would go to on international drive.

The lack of people at the mall just made it feel spooky to me, but I never gave it much time. Did not know Dixie Crossroads was there, I would have tried it if I had known. But definitely not a high traffic location.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom