Great News!

Sbk1234

Original Poster
My daughter just got accepted to the Disney College Program, to start at the end of January! Not only will she get six months of a great work experience and memories to last a lifetime, but my wife and I will definitely be going to visit her for a few days before her program is over.
We’re all very excited!

JIMINYCR

Glad the CP is back and able to give college kids the experience. Hope she is given the position shes looking to get and has a wonderful time. Enjoy your time back ... now with an insider in the family giving you a unique perspective of WDW.

Sbk1234

Original Poster
Glad the CP is back and able to give college kids the experience. Hope she is given the position shes looking to get and has a wonderful time. Enjoy your time back ... now with an insider in the family giving you a unique perspective of WDW.
Since she wants to be a veterinarian, she obviously would like to be assigned to Animal Kingdom, but she knows she'll have to take where she's assigned with a smile.

Dave B

My daughter is looking to do this in a year when she goes to college, anything out of the ordinary your daughter had to do, besides apply?

Sbk1234

Original Poster
My daughter is looking to do this in a year when she goes to college, anything out of the ordinary your daughter had to do, besides apply?
Not that I know of, except she found a Facebook page of people in the program. She got some tips from them, but I don't know exactly what. I'll have to ask her what the page is called.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom