Great Movie Ride

goofyfordisney

Original Poster
About the Great Movie Ride.
I am a fan of this ride, but if Disney will not join with MGM again, wouldnt it be great to see one of the following?

1.) Great Movie Ride redone, and theme it ALL with Disney movies. Perhaps change the vehicles to something a little more exciting? I know it sounds a bit boring, but imagine being there, and riding right through Agrabah, from Aladdin, or "Under the Sea"!

or

2.) A fast spiderman like thrill ride, but sticking to the Disney Villian theme (As mentioned to be a rumor). Spiderman is great, but imagine if it was made "Disney Style" IT WOULD BLOW US AWAY!

Anyway, just some thoughts. Hope to read some responses!

Mattore

There has been a great deal of discussion on this topic in the "News & Rumors" section, you may want to look there for more info.

Your first idea sounds neat, but I wouldn't count on it. It would be just as expensive as a whole new ride. Always possible, though.

As far as villains -- MGM has enough of that. Fantasmic, Villains in Vougue... plus, by the time a ride was build (possibly up to 6 years), the 'fad' (and it is a fad, even though some people will always like them, the hype will die down) of villains will likely be replaced by something else. Perhaps it will be all about the princesses? :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom