Great Movie Ride finale movie

Timothy_Q

Original Poster
Hey!

I'd like to know if anyone here has the finale movie of the Great Movie Ride or a list of the movies that are shown in it :)

I LOVE that movie so much but I've never found it anywhere... and I got really ed to see that they got rid of the Lion King scene! it's the best disney movie!

So, does anyone have it or know where can I find it? I'd really apreciate it :wave:

I saw the Great Movie Ride "added films" version last week and thought it was good that they have started to add things to the films. Hopefully, they will add some more movies to the pre-show in addition to the classic films already shown.

"Jones, do you realize what the ark is??? It's a transmitter, it's a radio for speaking to God."

kramicart

Does anyone have a link to typed list?

I tried to video the new version, but even from the back row, you can't get the whole screen.

I'm pretty sure I've seen every movie up there, but the list would help verify.

Thanks in advance!

MiceysBestPal

Hopefully, they will add some more movies to the pre-show in addition to the classic films already shown.

These are the trailers Disney owns the rights to for some of the "live" vignettes that actually appear in the ride.
Its designed to be a "Preview of Coming Atttactions" for the RIDE.

The clips at the finale are simply from "everywhere" and so they have a wider range of choices.

JCrane

Does anybody know how long it's been since the GMR received a new AA section!? And, for an extra point, which section was it?

I'm sure it's been discussed in great detail already but, as much as I love the ride itself, it could certainly use one or two new, more up-to-date, sequences...

DisneyMusician2

I've never seen a list of the movies, but I'll poke around to a few people I know that are crazy enough to go through and write them all down. Hopefully I'll come up with something....

Blackie Pueblo

I bet it would be fun to try and name the movies that appear, to watch it and try to list as many movies that came up at the end that you can remember. Hmmm... something to try next time.

Thanks for that list! Disney fans always know where to find what you need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New blood for the entertainment industry http://www.newlineagefilms.com

Victor

Does anybody know how long it's been since the GMR received a new AA section!? And, for an extra point, which section was it?

I'm sure it's been discussed in great detail already but, as much as I love the ride itself, it could certainly use one or two new, more up-to-date, sequences...

I'm positive GMR has never received a new AA section. The last real change to the ride was the Footlight Parade sequence, and that was a year after it opened, and a downgrade, not an upgrade.

Slipknot

No new AA scenes since opening day 1989 (Ingrid Bergman still has man-hands!!!). All the AAs and effects (gangster car, doors to other scenes, etc.) could use some much needed R&R!!!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The Alien section AAs have been toned down since opening.... and the Wicked Witch of the West was the first A-100 Animatronic. Apart from that, I think that`s all the changes made to them. The entry cake dosn`t count since it was dressed with mannaquins. I have to say though, it looked more appealing rotating than the scrim and bubbles effect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom