Gray magicbands

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
Does anyone have a picture of the gray bands? I was asking my husband today what color band he wants if we get them for our November trip, and he was asking me what color gray it is. Is it a light, dull gray, or is it a charcoal gray? Thanks!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Here is a picture I Googled -

Magic-Bands-MTT.jpg

Bairstow

I'd be really curious to know what the most popular band colors are.
When I was down there I saw a lot of gray, and from what I've heard it's the default color if you fail to chose one online or manage to lose yours and need a replacement.

When I was down there I saw a lot of gray, and from what I've heard it's the default color if you fail to chose one online or manage to lose yours and need a replacement.
Gray will also be popular I'm sure not only because it's the default, but because it's the only neutral color available. None of the other colors will work with every single one of my outfits, so I went with the gray. Colors are great for little kids, but I have a feeling adults will generally gravitate towards the gray.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I would think pink will be very popular. My DD wanted Purple but they don't have that so she chose pink.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
SIL and I will be picking up our pink bands tomorrow.
I couldn't get ahold of my 11 year old nephew before I ordered them, so I ordered green for him. I know blue is very much a boy's colour, but he strikes me as more of a "green".

agorna

I got green and my fiancé got orange... we're going in oct so those struck us as the most Halloweenish colors :) getting in the spirit!

ninjaprincesst

I would think pink will be very popular. My DD wanted Purple but they don't have that so she chose pink.
From what I have heard when they stop testing and fully roll out the magic bands there will be more color choice and purple will be one of the colors, so hopefully on your next trip she can have purple

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom