Grand Floridian to Magic Kingdom Walkway

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
In a statement, an official said, “This walking path from Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will give our Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests another convenient way to reach Magic Kingdom Park.”

Disney's recent pattern of directly addressing rumors is getting quite interesting.

nickys

Premium Member
How reliable is this site? They claim Disney have confirmed it, although I can’t see it in the DPB.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Disney's recent pattern of directly addressing rumors is getting quite interesting.
Confirm or deny the rumor to cut out the (unscrupulous) bloggers (that they don’t like) number of clicks and knee cap them into knowing who’s boss.

Every time this happens to the Mr. Unscrupulous Clickbaiter an angel gets its wings btw.

FrankLapidus

Surprised it's taken this long for a walkway between the Magic Kingdom and Grand Floridian to be completed.

I'd welcome it; I don't stay in those hotels but I enjoy visiting them and would like to be able to walk from the Polynesian around to the MK.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

How reliable is this site? They claim Disney have confirmed it, although I can’t see it in the DPB.

I reached out to TLP on their Twitter to ask about the nature of the confirmation. Big difference between the official being an actual official of the company and responding to an email or some random Customer Rep on the phone. Waiting a response.

But if an official has confirmed it, then our insiders can talk about what they know... tagging @marni1971 @Magic Feather @MansionButler84 @peter11435 @SpectroBro @wdwmagic

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Surprised it's taken this long for a walkway between the Magic Kingdom and Grand Floridian to be completed.

I'd welcome it; I don't stay in those hotels but I enjoy visiting them and would like to be able to walk from the Polynesian around to the MK.

They'll need a complete walkway around the Lagoon for when they get rid of the monorails.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
I reached out to TLP on their Twitter to ask about the nature of the confirmation. Big difference between the official being an actual official of the company and responding to an email or some random Customer Rep on the phone. Waiting a response.

But if an official has confirmed it, then our insiders can talk about what they know... tagging @marni1971 @Magic Feather @MansionButler84 @peter11435 @SpectroBro @wdwmagic

TLP responded to the tweet: "A requested e-mail statement from a WDW spokesperson."

So, with that and @peter11435's background info, I'm on board with calling this confirmed that the walkway is being connected...

...somehow.

Last edited:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member

Well, Iger told them, "IBFW."

And the W stands for "walk."

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
TLP responded to the tweet: "A requested e-mail statement from a WDW spokesperson."

So, with that and @peter11435's background info, I on board with calling this confirmed that the walkway is being connected...

...somehow.
It has always been connected for those committed enough.

xAmaySK.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom