Grand Floridian to Magic Kingdom Walkway

Walt d

Well, thank goodness they're only dewatering and not deflowering it...
I stand were i work. Enjoying being at Disney and I have no problem walking sure don’t wanna walk more I don’t see that as fun unless they’re going to start putting attractions in. Along the way With mo wait. Then I’m good”

MrPromey

Yeah, they could get a refreshment cart to travel that path. Just decorate it up to be Lightning McQueen's golf cart buddy.

Decorate it up? You make it sound like we're talking about a world-class resort or something. ;)

Remember, this is era of Walt Disney World we're in:

photos-snack-cart-opens-in-the-epcot-parking-lot-1200x900.jpg

Last edited:

techgeek

I would imagine you will see people jogging/walking so I think it will get used more than you think. I would rather jog around the world than be on a tread mill.

I don’t doubt that. I was referring to the need for the swing bridge to actually open to allow access to the canal. The only daily reason why that would need to happen is for the EWP barges. No EWP, no swingy-swingy aside from the rare occasion of service access.

castlecake2.0

Do you think the swing bridge will also be “opened” at night to stop people from getting to MK after hours, or is there going to be a gate somewhere?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom