Grand Floridian to Magic Kingdom Walkway

Animaniac93-98

I finally got to use The Sidewalk! So nice. Reminds me of the walkway from the HKDL hotel to that Magic Kingdom but better. It was so quiet and peaceful, a nice way to start a day at MK.

Some pictures I took:

IMG_2077.JPG

IMG_2078.JPG

IMG_2079.JPG

IMG_2080.JPG

IMG_2082.JPG

IMG_2083.JPG

IMG_2084.JPG

nickys

Premium Member

Skywise

ToTBellHop

Is this the tidbit we all missed
It was decided that the existing Grand cannot support a further DVC so they decided to convert a few buildings instead to sell quickly and then develop a brand new deluxe resort once this road is moved. Deluxe resorts don’t always fill but one this close to MK certainly will. Other locations around SSL would need a monorail station to ”feel deluxe” but this location lacks that constraint.

I‘m not sure how much of this will be DVC units.

SplashJacket

It was decided that the existing Grand cannot support a further DVC so they decided to convert a few buildings instead to sell quickly and then develop a brand new deluxe resort once this road is moved. Deluxe resorts don’t always fill but one this close to MK certainly will. Other locations around SSL would need a monorail station to ”feel deluxe” but this location lacks that constraint.

I‘m not sure how much of this will be DVC units.
The site that shall not be named has photos of work walls that have gone up where the hotel would be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom