Grand Floridian Spa - Appointment in Advance?

goherdibg

Original Poster
Do Spa treatments at the GF Spa typically fill up? We will be arriving on a Friday and want to get massages on the following Thursday. Should we make appointments a few weeks in advance or are slots usually available a few days before?

Thanks

KTCpiano

I've been able to get in on short notice, but I find the availability there to be unpredictable. If you know you want it, I would book well in advance.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I haven't been there for a few years. However, when I have booked an appt. for massage, (at either the GF Spa, or at the Mandara Spa over at the Dolphin Hotel), I found that it was easier to reserve on short notice -- if you looked for either mid-morning or mid-afternoon times. This is because people are either usually in the parks or at meeting/conventions during those times; whereas, an early morning appt., lunchtime break appt., or late day/evening appts., might be more "peak" times for their clients.

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I’m going to the Yacht Club in July and booked my massage last week. They had decent availability for the afternoon but I have seen it fill up as well in the past. If you know you want to go and when, I’d book it to be safe.

CP_alum08

We ended up not actually doing it, but last time we stayed at GF we looked into massages and there was plenty of availability within a day or two of us asking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom