Grand Floridian Garden - Outer Building Help

Dave B

We stayed in Conch Shell, I believe and also loved the location and proximity to the main building, pool and boat dock

Bigcityblues

Conch Key has always been our sentimental fave, probably because that was where we were on our first awesome stay. Aside from that, though, we love its close proximity to the dock, which is great at night when you’re coming back from the MK and your feet and legs are so very tired.

Another poster recommended the dormer rooms - they’re lovely wiyh vaulted ceilings, but be aware that they’re a bit smaller and have a small balcony. The railing is closed off, so if you’re sitting out there, you can’t see over it.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Conch Key has always been our sentimental fave, probably because that was where we were on our first awesome stay. Aside from that, though, we love its close proximity to the dock, which is great at night when you’re coming back from the MK and your feet and legs are so very tired.

Another poster recommended the dormer rooms - they’re lovely wiyh vaulted ceilings, but be aware that they’re a bit smaller and have a small balcony. The railing is closed off, so if you’re sitting out there, you can’t see over it.

Not on the top floor, no balcony just the sitting room with tv

wdwfan22

Grand Floridian is the only resort in my opinion that the views are great from just about every room. Boca Chica is the most desired location at the resort. My favorite is conch key. It's smaller and has a more cozy feel. One other thing to note is that the top floor offer Dormer rooms which are smaller then the regular guests rooms but have higher ceilings. I personally don't like them as well as a regular Guest Room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom