Grand Floridian Cafe

ilovelabs2021

Original Poster
We are booked here on one of our MK days as we couldn't get Chef Mickey's. I am not jazzed about the sit down options at MK and you can now walk to the GF. The menu looks very tasty. Any one want to chime in on this place?

aliceismad

Chef Mickey's is overrated. Good for character meeting (pre-covid), but the food is underwhelming.

1900 Park Fare is another good option at GF if it's open when you go. We did the Alice/Pooh brunch there and it was delightful.

ilovelabs2021

Original Poster
Chef Mickey's is overrated. Good for character meeting (pre-covid), but the food is underwhelming.

1900 Park Fare is another good option at GF if it's open when you go. We did the Alice/Pooh brunch there and it was delightful.
Yeah, I checked the day after our 60 day and could've got Chef Mickey's for our last day, but we chose Cape May instead as it is right at the resort and a lot less expensive since there won't be any characters.

Ddad4

We went with a large group of family 2 years ago. As we left, we were all talking about the great food and service. Six hours later, a third of the group was sick and spent 24 hours is misery. We couldn‘t figure out any common food across all of them, but it was the one event we all did together that.

I went back last fall despite the prior trip. Food and service had declined from pre-COVID but no illnesses!

spacemt354

Chili's
We are booked here on one of our MK days as we couldn't get Chef Mickey's. I am not jazzed about the sit down options at MK and you can now walk to the GF. The menu looks very tasty. Any one want to chime in on this place?
Great spot, nice ambiance and a decent menu (price-wise too) you'll enjoy it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom