Grand Floridian Café

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
Does any one have an opinion of this location. I ended up changing my ADR's ( again). We really did not want to eat at Maya Grill, I canceled that ADR. In its place i booked Grand Floridian Café. I tried calling the location directly and I can not get anyone to call me back. I am looking to find out if the are kid friendly.

reptar77

Last time we were there the food was ok not great. There were several kids there, you should not have any problems.

yankspy

I am not too sure what you mean by kid friendly? It is not fancy or anything if that is what you mean. My wife and I eat there often and we like it. Good location, and good food.

harryk

Very nice relaxing place, see kids there all the time...at one time (for many years) hosted Character Breakfast before it was moved to 1900 Park Fair. Not overpriced. Enjoy :xmas::xmas:

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
We decided to cancel the reservation. We called 2 times, left a message for someone to tell us how flexable the chef was w/ a 10yr old ordering from the kids menu. Since we did not get a call back we decided to change and since this AM the one place we wanted to get into Cape May opened up, we went ahead an switched.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom