Grand Avenue and Baseline Tap House

matt9112

It looks really nice! It will be quite the dramatic change transitioning through that tunnel. Will make the grand reveal that much more spectacular! Looks good!

since woods (tree lines) are pretty universal it will look good I agree from each side of the tunnel. it's the perfect medium. vs trying to create some man made looking barrier.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Sunday, October 14, 2018. Shortly after Grand Avenue and the Baseline Tap House opened, the landscape between Grand Avenue and Tatooine Traders was populated with large magnolia trees and other shrubs to hide the "Star Wars" themed Tatooine Traders building from the 20th century Grand Avenue. Now, the area has been completely cleared down to dirt behind construction scrims. I guess some underground infrastructure work must have been required for Disney to remove all that landscaping......or.......?

IMG_0870.JPG

rocketraccoon

I guess some underground infrastructure work must have been required for Disney to remove all that landscaping......or.......?

View attachment 320070
Not sure what else it'd be, maybe the irrigation system was bad. The only other thing I could see them doing is connecting Tatooine Traders directly to Grand Avenue instead of having people walk around the corner. Seems silly though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom