Grand Avenue and Baseline Tap House

YodaMan

Muppets characters:)

I heard an exciting new rumor about possibly getting some brand new park specific characters.

This was @Magenta Panther as I explained the details.

200.gif

Walk-arounds or puppets?

Magenta Panther

I heard an exciting new rumor about possibly getting some brand new park specific characters.

This was @Magenta Panther as I explained the details.

200.gif

You're overestimating how much I care.
giphy.gif

I go to DHS for the Tower and the Brown Derby. I doubt I'd ever wander down the place where the puppets appear (as is the case with most guests, probably. I know the Rat restaurant is empty most of the time, as is the theater).

Hmmmm....if this happens, is there any chance that this will get them out of Liberty Square? :D

Disneyhead'71

Walk-arounds or puppets?
Puppets.

Basically 5 new SoCal Hipsters characters created by The Muppets that "live in the condos on Grand Ave".

More Streetmosphere-ish than the Muppet show in Liberty square. They poke their heads out of the windows and interact with the folks standing in line for Star Wars.

"Hey! Anyone got a stamp? I want to send this analog text on by way down to the Tap House for a Double Triple Squared Unfiltered Pumpkin Quinoa Kosher IPA."

Last edited:

Magenta Panther

That's false, the theater is packed during the day.

Yeah, that's why the closed the one in Disneyland! :rolleyes:

Why do you hate the "puppets" again?

I don't hate puppets! I wear them under my shoes every day!

A muppet killed his brother.

VENGEANCE SHALL BE MIIIINE

IMG_5463.JPG

Puppets.

Basically 5 new SoCal Hipsters characters created by The Muppets that "live in the condos on Grand Ave".

More Streetmosphere-ish than the Muppet show in Liberty square. They poke their heads out of the windows and interact with the folks standing in line for Star Wars.

"Hey! Anyone got a stamp? I want to send this analog text on by way down to the Tap House for a Double Triple Squared Unfiltered Pumpkin Quinoa Kosher IPA."

Ummmmkay. Oh well, it's nice to know that the writers of that flop Muppet show are still getting work!

PizzaPlanet

Yeah, that's why the closed the one in Disneyland! :rolleyes:
None of WDW's 3D attractions have been successful at DLR, including Captain EO, HISTA, and It's Tough to be a Bug. It's not just Muppet*Vision. But the DHS version still pulls in the crowds.
I don't hate puppets! I wear them under my shoes every day!
??????
I can't take you seriously without a real reason to explain your hate for the Muppets.
VENGEANCE SHALL BE MIIIINE

IMG_5463.JPG
Are you the scary-looking kid on the left? :p Honestly though, how did you even find that picture? :hilarious:

Disneyhead'71

None of WDW's 3D attractions have been successful at DLR, including Captain EO, HISTA, and It's Tough to be a Bug. It's not just Muppet*Vision. But the DHS version still pulls in the crowds.

??????
I can't take you seriously without a real reason to explain your hate for the Muppets.

Are you the scary-looking kid on the left? :p Honestly though, how did you even find that picture? :hilarious:
He used Bing to Google it. Duh!

Magenta Panther

??????

So you're saying the 3D is the reason the Disneyland show was dumped? I can't take THAT seriously.

Goofyernmost

Nah, there just way more sophisticated on the west coast and to them the Muppets are so yesterday. You cannot use the Muppets as a reference or topic of discussion at coke saturated parties. Besides under that influence even flat screen shows come out 3D, so it has no particular draw. Wow... that's awesome man! Look at those colors!

Casper Gutman

Puppets.

Wow! Is this real? If it is:

A) It's awesome.
B) It makes me wish even more that the whole area was more explicitly Muppet-y - so close to being the Muppet Land of my dreams
C) I wish they had maintained the "classic era" Los Angeles feeling and had original Muppets that fit into a 30s/40s setting rather then hipsters
D) It would be great if this makes them realize that park-specific characters are a good way to move merchandise that is based on them (look at Figment and that silly Orange Bird)
E) It's still awesome

Sped2424

Puppets.

You know Disney has a great relationship with Robert Lopez if they need some puppets for a more adult area next to the muppets let's have em sing avenue q LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom