Grand Avenue and Baseline Tap House

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
All that we are seeing atm is just hurricane prep, as soon as its all clear everything will get hidden away again to they can finish off.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
A few more from today:

IMG_7050.JPG
IMG_7052.JPG
IMG_7053.JPG
IMG_7054.JPG
IMG_7055.JPG
IMG_7056.JPG
IMG_7057.JPG
IMG_7059.JPG
IMG_7058.JPG

GlacierGlacier

I'm really liking how this is looking. Star-Tours' tatooine facade really needs to go, but I expect that to come just after SWL opens up. But yeah, with the redecoration of the Muppets sign, the Baseline Taphouse, and whatever they throw at the end of the street for the SWL entrance, it looks visually cohesive. Reminds me a little bit of disney springs, too.

HiYa Pal

Any insight on why the street is tan in the stretch between baseline and star tours? It seems too wide to be a crosswalk...just seems odd when the existing pavement is black and the new street is black....

No Name

I wonder how they plan on opening this, because they have to open the new pathway before they block off the old. So they'll have to put up some quick barrier to block off the old path overnight, and then work on something more permanent? Or am I missing something?

Same situation with Pixar Place to Toy Story Land, that'll be even more interesting if they try to do soft openings.

wdrive

I wonder how they plan on opening this, because they have to open the new pathway before they block off the old. So they'll have to put up some quick barrier to block off the old path overnight, and then work on something more permanent? Or am I missing something?

Same situation with Pixar Place to Toy Story Land, that'll be even more interesting if they try to do soft openings.

I'm sure they'll manage getting a couple of construction walls up overnight.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
How do people feel about the Great Movie Ride's (or MMRR) show building/soundstage being visible behind the facades? If we're going with the whole "step in the movies" theme would it hurt to put some brick on it or something?
UMMMMM the costs MONEYYYY.. And that's just something Disney CANNOT give up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom