Grand Avenue and Baseline Tap House

Kman101

I like they kept some aspect of the Streets in order to give some transition and walking space into SW:GE. I like the name Grand Avenue. Looks like they've kept the menu they introduced at Writers Stop shortly before it closed. I like the idea. Glad they saw the opportunity to do something with that area.

But just how big will this "pub" be? The same footprint as Writers Stop or are they expanding further behind the facades (if that's possible?)

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I like they kept some aspect of the Streets in order to give some transition and walking space into SW:GE. I like the name Grand Avenue. Looks like they've kept the menu they introduced at Writers Stop shortly before it closed. I like the idea. Glad they saw the opportunity to do something with that area.

But just how big will this "pub" be? The same footprint as Writers Stop or are they expanding further behind the facades (if that's possible?)

I don't think there is room behind the facades for much, but they could be using the yellow building on the corner as an entrance.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I think the inside will probably be the same... but I guess there will be new outside seating.

Yeah, you can see the outside seating area taking shape...

upload_2017-7-26_10-26-57.png

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I'm realistic enough to know that a majority of these taps will be taken up by AB InBev's portfolio of craft beers (Goose Island, Devil's Backbone, Elysian).

I just hope they save a few taps for some local brewers not named Orlando Brewing.
I am guessing they will be mostly CA brews to fit the theme, although i'd love to see some FL local brews including Funky Buddha and Miami Brewing (Big Rod in particular)

jakeman

I'm realistic enough to know that a majority of these taps will be taken up by AB InBev's portfolio of craft beers (Goose Island, Devil's Backbone, Elysian).

I just hope they save a few taps for some local brewers not named Orlando Brewing.
Reading is fundemental @jakeman:
Baseline Tap House, a cheerful corner pub specializing in beer and wines from California...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom