Grand Avenue and Baseline Tap House

itsy bitsy spider

Because the place-setting of the park is Hollywood/LA.

And rather the attractions being a tour of how Hollywood studios make movies/TV, the attractions are worlds created in movies/TV -- created by the Studios that Disney owns -- that you get to be a part of.

So, all the public spaces leading to attractions and lands will be themed to some era of Hollywood/LA.

That's like Disney saying "Let's put another Main Street in between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland."

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
That's like Disney saying "Let's put another Main Street in between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland."

It wouldn't hurt. There is basically no transition now and even those who defend the integrity of MK lands and sightlines readily admit that that area is atrocious with regard to thematic integrity.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Sunday, October 20, 2019.

IMG_2465.JPG

Rob562

I'm a bit confused... Are they brand new bathrooms? Or are they simply building a new facade and entrance into the back side of the existing bathrooms?

-Rob

TimeTrip

Imagine my surprise when I went in the side towards GE and saw (I believe) 1 stall in the men's room. Seems weird that they didn't try to connect both ends.

Rob562

Imagine my surprise when I went in the side towards GE and saw (I believe) 1 stall in the men's room. Seems weird that they didn't try to connect both ends.

Yeah, I walked in after coming off of Star Tours and was surprised at how tiny it was. It's like they relocated the soon-to-be-replaced World Showcase Plaza bathrooms over to Grand Avenue.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom