• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Graduation today!

FootballFigment

Original Poster
I graduate today so wish me luck! Hopefully I will not trip over my robes seeing as they are a little big on me lol

and congrats to anyone graduating today or this semester!! On to the real world we go... :lookaroun

Uponastar

Advertisement
Congratulations!
Have a wonderful day!

Uponastar

performing arts management with a minor in business admin. lol it had a bunch of usefull courses but some of the music ones will not really apply anymore :p
Oh well...if roofing doesn't work out for you, you'll have some things to fall back on. :p
Whatever you do...be happy doing it.

Dukeblue1016

having been in your shoes exactly 1 year ago today to the day....

actually you've already graduated so it's too late... I'M TOO LATE...

I could have saved you but I didn't make it in time...

(The Real World is a CRUEL... UGLY... HIDEOUS monster... you just wait... you'll cruise for a couple weeks, months, maybe years... but when the beast shows her face... you'll never recover...)

:lookaroun

but yeah hey congrats...

:(

PotteryGal

having been in your shoes exactly 1 year ago today to the day....

actually you've already graduated so it's too late... I'M TOO LATE...

I could have saved you but I didn't make it in time...

(The Real World is a CRUEL... UGLY... HIDEOUS monster... you just wait... you'll cruise for a couple weeks, months, maybe years... but when the beast shows her face... you'll never recover...)

:lookaroun

but yeah hey congrats...

:(
this smiley is following you Joe :rolleyes:...

Seriously though, Congratulations! The real world takes a bite here and there, but nothing we can't handle. :D

Dukeblue1016

this smiley is following you Joe :rolleyes:...

Seriously though, Congratulations! The real world takes a bite here and there, but nothing we can't handle. :D

*hangs head in shame smiley*

yeah well today I feel like garbage... so what do I do... I get two half gallons of OJ... drink one on the hour commute... and I'm halfway done the second after an hour and a half of being here...

that's 1440% of my daily vitamin C intake...

(in college you unplug the alarm and wake up at 2:30 in the afternoon then sit in your undaroos until your night class...)

in the real world... THEY MAKE YOU DO STUFF!!!!

:eek:

Top Bottom