Grad Nite 96 Musical Acts?

Tomorrow'sChild

Original Poster
I've searched all over the internet trying to find information about the music groups that performed at Grad Nite 96. You'd think somewhere on-line there'd be a Grad Nite history page dedicated to this. Anyone have any info?

MissM

I went to Grad Nite 1995. I have to be honest, I don't even remember that there was music. :lol:
-m

dramamM

I attended Grad nite in 1996. While I do not remember all the acts, I do remember the headline Castle Stage act. It was the Rembrandts. I remeber them singing "I'll be there for you" which was the opening of Friends...

hrcollectibles

I attended Grad nite in 1996. While I do not remember all the acts, I do remember the headline Castle Stage act. It was the Rembrandts. I remeber them singing "I'll be there for you" which was the opening of Friends...

I w there at Grad Nite 96 (wow I can't beleive its been 10 years already) I swear Everytime I passed by the Rembrants stage the only verse I heard wa "i'll be there for you"...lol

disney9752

hi,

if the answers arent good yet, i suggest calling the grad nite office at wdw. i dont recall the direct # but can call switchboard, 407 824 2222 & ask for their office. i'm sure they can tell you without to much effort.

Tomorrow'sChild

Original Poster
I actually called last year some time and they told me they didn't have that information. Which surprised me cause I thought Disney kept a record of everything that goes on in the park. Unless that particular operator just wasn't in the mood to help.

Tomorrow'sChild

Original Poster
I have a feeling The Rembrandts, PM Dawn, & John Secada were only for that TV special you're talking about, because I definitely would've remembered them. They had different musical acts the other nights.

GZUS96

I've searched all over the internet trying to find information about the music groups that performed at Grad Nite 96. You'd think somewhere on-line there'd be a Grad Nite history page dedicated to this. Anyone have any info?
I was there. Immature was there. ed me off watching all the girls in my class swooing over a bunch of 12 year olds. Lol

Castle Cake Apologist

Screenshot_20230731_045016_Samsung Internet.jpg

What a weird post. Either way, this thread is nearly 20 years old and the OP hasn't logged into this site since 2007, so it's unlikely they'll ever learn "the truth" from you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom