News Got some news to share regarding the building of a new attraction.

EPCOT519

Original Poster
Just got some info about a new attraction. Not too exciting, but I go to laguardia high school in ny for tech theater and there was a field trip up to Hudson Scenic in Yonkers, which is one of the biggest scenic companies in the US. They’re building something for Disney that they’re shipping there in October on 70 tractor trailers. Supposedly it’s a new attraction, but they wouldn’t tell us what. I wasn’t on the field trip, but the teachers who were told us about it. The people who were on the trip found out what ride it was, so the info’s out there somewhere. My guess would be one of the already announced attractions but who knows.

EPCOT519

Original Poster
Did they not tell you what the attraction is? Have you not asked them? Why guess if there are people who "found out"?
I wasn’t on the trip and apparently the people from Hudson scenic told the teachers who were on the trip not to tell. I don’t know anymore info.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I wasn’t on the trip and apparently the people from Hudson scenic told the teachers who were on the trip not to tell. I don’t know anymore info.

If that were the case...then Hudson Scenic would never work for disney again.

I think it's likely this is for an already announced development...likely Star Wars or the Mickey railway.

Thanks for your input though, always welcome in the discussions ;)

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Your are saying that the people at Hudson Scenic (the company actually on the project and getting paid and perhaps have an N.D.A.) are more loose lipped than friends from your class who will not reveal what they were told? Please understand that I'm not trolling and not saying it was a Disney project, but just odd that nobody from your class is willing to tell you what they were told.

EPCOT519

Original Poster
Your are saying that the people at Hudson Scenic (the company actually on the project and getting paid and perhaps have an N.D.A.) are more loose lipped than friends from your class who will not reveal what they were told? Please understand that I'm not trolling and not saying it was a Disney project, but just odd that nobody from your class is willing to tell you what they were told.
Again, I want to reiterate that it was not my classmates who I heard this from. The teacher who was on the trip told us that they are working on a new Disney project and everything else that I originally said. I would’ve gotten more info if I could’ve. In fact I wish I got more info. Lol

EPCOT519

Original Poster
If you click the link that says companies at the top of Hudson's website, it says that they also design for major theme parks. Haven't found any connection to the Disney Parks anywhere on the site, but they have worked with Disney broadway productions in the past. I also searched for info on this on google, haven't found anything yet.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

He/She is 17...your kinda are trolling him/her.

"Soft hands"...everyone is welcome to bring up discussion points.

Magic Feather

Just got some info about a new attraction. Not too exciting, but I go to laguardia high school in ny for tech theater and there was a field trip up to Hudson Scenic in Yonkers, which is one of the biggest scenic companies in the US. They’re building something for Disney that they’re shipping there in October on 70 tractor trailers. Supposedly it’s a new attraction, but they wouldn’t tell us what. I wasn’t on the field trip, but the teachers who were told us about it. The people who were on the trip found out what ride it was, so the info’s out there somewhere. My guess would be one of the already announced attractions but who knows.
If I had to make an educated guess, I would nail this down as being for Mickey. Simply because of the fact that something’s in that ride seem to fit what the company does, it is being sent in October, which is when set installation for Runaway should be at its peak, and I know a lot of places that I have heard for SW stuff, and this wasn’t one of them.

deWild

How are you an original poster, yet you are somehow still in high school.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom