Got my ME tags in the mail !!!

partyoffour

Original Poster
Yeah !!!! 37 days to go !!! I was jumping up and down when they came in the mail today!!! So excited !!!! :sohappy:

dixiegirl

Oh love that!!! Even though you generally know what it looks like its that "Its coming soon" Tidbit!!!!!We usually (ok just me and the girls...hubby thinks..no he knows I'm nuts) look at it quite a few times before our trip!!

Phonedave

I love that,

I got mine on Saturday - which was 36 days out. Amazing, I had no idea it was that close. :D

I had to get them to send me new DME tags though. They spelled BOTH of my kids names wrong. At least they got mine right.

-dave

coltow

That's wicked awesome! I've got 47 days so hopefully mine will come in the next 2 weeks and I will be happy dancing all over the house. I started my "to buy" list this afternoon so I feel I'm in the home stretch.

disneygirl1

So awesome!!! Your trip will be here before you know it now!!! I have 67 days to go, so I'm thinking I got about 3 weeks to a month till I get mine!!!

elizs77

Awesome!! That's how I felt the other week, too, when I got mine. Two weeks from today, that's where I'll be!! :sohappy:

Beccone

We are 28 days out and my mil still has not gotten hers yet (she's flying with my eldest son while the rest of us drive). After reading some of the comments on this page I got worried and called to see if they were on their way. The CM told me that they were mailed out on the 11th, today is the 16th, I would have though they would be here by now but we'll wait another week before I call back. Anyone else get their ME tags close to their departure date? We have never ridden the ME since we usually drive so I have no clue what to expect.

dixiegirl

That's wicked awesome! I've got 47 days so hopefully mine will come in the next 2 weeks and I will be happy dancing all over the house. I started my "to buy" list this afternoon so I feel I'm in the home stretch.

coltow, I knew you could'nt be that far away from from RI even before I looked how I knew by the"wicked awesome"!!! Such a New England Thing!

luvlifeinfl

We are 28 days out and my mil still has not gotten hers yet (she's flying with my eldest son while the rest of us drive). After reading some of the comments on this page I got worried and called to see if they were on their way. The CM told me that they were mailed out on the 11th, today is the 16th, I would have though they would be here by now but we'll wait another week before I call back. Anyone else get their ME tags close to their departure date? We have never ridden the ME since we usually drive so I have no clue what to expect.

2 yrs ago my DD's BF fly in and met us in Disney his tags arrived like 10 days before he was to depart. I was getting in panic mode.

coltow

coltow, I knew you could'nt be that far away from from RI even before I looked how I knew by the"wicked awesome"!!! Such a New England Thing!
The real funny thing is, is that I didn't even realize I said "wicked." It's just an everyday word in these parts, huh? :wave:

partyoffour

Original Poster
They said that I am Shannon III. So I guess i am like a queen in my disney reservations. :ROFLOL:

Ok i know stupid joke.

I am sooooooo excited , did I mention that ??

Thanks everyone

Pooh Lover

Ooooohhhhh, the package! I look over mine so much before I leave, the edges become crumpled and look like parchment! :lol:

I'm expecting mine in a little less than a month so maybe I can give my flight papers, original reservation paperwork and my MNSSHP tickets a break and wear the package out.

Congratulations and have a wonderful vacation!

dixiegirl

See once again, only here can we talk about looking over our luggage tags over and over until we see the edges looking a bit worn, and it so very normal!(whatever that may be!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom