Got my ADRs

zurgandfriend

Original Poster
Got my ADRs set, we have eaten at all of these location in the past and they run the gambit from very posh to not very fancy but I’m happy and wanted to share.
Day 1: Lunch=Casey’s, Dinner =Plaza Restaurant
Day 2: Breakfast= Grab and Go, Lunch=Columbia Harbor House, Dinner=Biergarten
Day 3: Breakfast =Kona Café, Lunch=Sunshine Seasons, Dinner =Yachtsman Steakhouse
Day 4: Breakfast= Grab & Go, Lunch=Tutto Italia, Dinner=Cosmic Rays
Day 5: Breakfast=Whispering Canyon Lunch= Grab & Go, (Water Park Day) Dinner=50’s Prime Time Café
Day 6: (Anniversary) Breakfast= Grand Floridian Café, Lunch=Snack if/when necessary, Dinner=Victoria and Albert’s for DW and myself. We are giving teenage DS money for dinner and telling him to have some fun, AKA get lost. As he has no interest in V&A he said he was going to check out the ESPN club.
Day 7: Breakfast=1900 Park Fare, Lunch=Snack if/when necessary, Dinner=California Grill
Day 8: Breakfast =Grand Floridian Café, Lunch will unfortunately be somewhere in MCO, and dinner will be a pizza back in Boston (sigh)

JIMINYCR

Thats one detail you can cross off your to do list. Wonderful when you accomplish getting those ADR's out of the way. Enjoy the adult planned dining at V&A. Our DS loves the ESPN club being a super sports fan, lots of memorabilia there to see.
Everything looks great. Biergarten's very entertaining and..... lots of good food.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom