Got a PIN Today Good for Spring Break

gmajew

Premium Member
Hey everyone I received a PIN today that had great deals over Spring Break!! Here are the details:

And for stays most nights 1/2/11–4/16/11 and 5/1/11–6/5/11, you can enjoy great savings on a stay at select Disney Resort hotels—making it easy to experience a world of magic...and to make a world of memories. Plus, since the lines can be shorter and the weather may be more comfortable, these are also the times when you could enjoy the Walt Disney World experience most.

40% Select Disney Deluxe Villas

35% Disney Deluxe Resort

30% Disney Moderate

25% Disney Value

I saved over 2,500 on this deal very happy!!!

Tiggerfanatic

I did, too! Was debating on sending DD and her boyfriend either to Disney or Universal for spring break as a Christmas present this year - this tipped the scales.

Upvote 0

stefan74

Sent this to my travel agent, got an upgrade from a standard view to a garden view room and saved over $400! I could not believe it. Room is at Beach Club.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

So was this in email or regular mail form??? Have been patiently waiting for SOME type of discount to be announced that would include March so that I could apply it to our already paid off Spring Break WDW vacation. I have only gotten one pin by mail, and it was addressed to my mother-in-law and not me for some reason. But I regularly receive email from Disney Fans Insider and Disney Destinations (which usually has discounts) and will be checking my email like CRAZY now if this was the case! :brick:

Upvote 0

docdebbi

yeah, guys, more details. i have ressies for march also, been checking boards daily for discounts to come out to apply. their rates for then are insane! any info appreciated

Upvote 0

Penny Lane

An e-mail from where exactly?

Do you think it is too late to subscribe to the mailing list in order to receive the discount?

I'm also going in March and would love to save money!

Upvote 0

gmajew

Premium Member
Original Poster
The email was from Disney Destinations. I would assume that since it was emailed out it is more then likely Spring Break is not selling fast enough for them and more discount will be on the way or to the general public soon.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

The email was from Disney Destinations. I would assume that since it was emailed out it is more then likely Spring Break is not selling fast enough for them and more discount will be on the way or to the general public soon.

So the last email I got from Disney Destinations was the "Cars" one back on October 14 with the free dining or percentage off your room. Did you also get this one? Just curious, so that I know whether I can also look forward to the new one that you just got. :shrug:

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

I got the same pin code yesterday morning - same dates & discounts. It was also from Disney Destinations. I don't know how I get the pin codes, but I seem to get a good deal of them. We booked Beach Club Villas with it yesterday for May! Excited! :)

I don't think I got it though Disney.com, because I changed my last name & address on there 2 years ago when I got married. The pin codes always come to my old last name, and my old zip code always matches it. So they are getting my information from somewhere, and I've got no clue where.

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
This should also give us a hint as to what to expect for AP room rates, which recently have been about 2 percentage points higher. So, the AP rate for this time could potentially be about 42%.

I, sadly, didn't get this pin (yet?). :-(

Upvote 0

stefan74

I'm not an AP holder but do have a Disney Visa Card and have set up an account on Walt Disney World's website and subscribe to their Hello! email newsletter.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom