GoPro Karma Stabilizer

Heather Cote

Original Poster
Hello!

I leave in one week for our little lady's first Disney trip! We purchased a Karma stabilizer stick, similar to a gimbal stick, to capture the experience! Can anyone who has been very recently advise me to whether this is allowed in the parks? It it NOT a selfie stick and does not have extendable features. I am attaching a photo. Has anyone seen these in use or taken one in this spring? I cannot fathom not having it or having to go all the way back to the hotel with it!

Thank you!!

Attachments

• IMG_7525.PNG
    IMG_7525.PNG
    151.6 KB · Views: 82

Jahona

I've brought a FeiyuTech G4 gimbal stick with me several times to the parks. For the most part you shouldn't have a problem besides showing to them that it doesn't extend. Have fun using it. Gimbals just make shooting handheld video so much easier.

Let me know how you like the Karma. I looked at them and just felt that the grips were to large for my taste. The G4 is just much more compact.

This was shot on a Hero 4 Black with the g4 back in 2015. Haven't really cut anything recently.

Heather Cote

Original Poster
This is cool!! Thank you! We are giving the Karma a go and will see how it does! I'm glad you haven't seen issues with bringing them in this year, that helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom